Wednesday, September 28, 2016

From the same program our lamjunga to school


Many years ago (2031 years old) thing. During that time Nepal National Development Service (RA V from) program under the Tribhuvan M a padlock, a student doing in the world to school schools in villages in one year had taught. From the same program our lamjunga to school (school name, it is time to teach him to reveal the name of the teacher because of the fear I am unable to say the name of the school) also came to teach a miss. Our house is near the school and the first of a new RA V because the teacher Miss basisaknu to stay in our house was dhansarama. During that time I studied 6 girth. Villages in the same student was weak in English. My father d!ed a child, I went to the end of an orphan from the condition of such tuition was read. So I angrejiko tuition teacher barred my mom said Ramu thoughts English is weak, I will give it morning and evening reading tutoring angrejiko (Of course, there was the geography teacher).

No comments:

Post a Comment