Sunday, October 23, 2016

I left Nepal, the UAE was the first day I met a friend of Jhapa.


Over 2 9 months ago I left Nepal, the UAE was the first day I met a friend of Jhapa. I first came upon the life or regions of Nepal met with the joy of the heart is the only shows in Nepal and abroad.

The friend asked me first, where that house. I said Dang. And he said again, such a cad company's food ako I go back to Nepal I am trying to garirako.

That was what upset her mind. What is really bad that I also felt that the company flies. I asked him how old brother was kehiberapachi you that this company is going to do to him. He said 8 years. Then my temper natures.

If the company were really bad, it is eight / eight years of the mine sitting? Your job is to the moon and eight / eight years to go to the Nepal?

Nepal Nepalese friends abroad told us that depression, that are misleading Nepali. I devoured his words clearly.

Today my Facebook wall and published articles in various online magazines, which often dekhchu Japan, Korea, Europe and the United States are written Nepali. Among a few days before the deadline online live in Korea, a Nepali gripped article was written, that Nepalis who go to Korea. It would be very sad, and his article in Korea, Korea may request a country's development and social implications were sitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment