Saturday, September 17, 2016

DANSE PATI KO RAMAAILO


Perhaps 2 years would, I Amrit Gurung a national song he wrote and sent to the seemingly shocking.
1 years ago, would probably, he told me the village of Pokhara their calves phone and said: ravindraji, there is no Internet, phone, text me the song and immediately delivers sea.A not send any. I would like to fill and music.
I sent her. "We Nepal 'title track to the song New York, and October 1st and September 24 in San phrayansiskoma the" Music for Peace "program by singing for the first time to the public when the news have become cheerful. Amrit Gurung singing his songs may not Praful?
I have learned to listen to the song. If you are listening to the response you give to the audience that is too. Your friends or relatives are and are heading for what would be done if there is syara this message would be better.
This is a part of the song:
You learn by looking, not bear to walk
Liturgy stayed in one place, the peak holiday
Thing may forget the pain, the heart may wash dirty
And Po Nepal, we are well-known Nepali Nepali ....

No comments:

Post a Comment