Thursday, September 15, 2016

Saudiko Prime Minister Lai letter from prison, I come bacera feet.

Susan Acharya, UAE, honored Prime Minister Yes, hello. I'm a normal rinse saudiko hayala center recently from jail. Yes, until the Prime Minister was not really anything to write it, but the last hope of the mind before you putting your pa@in. While you read this letter I have been informed that it is not yet bacnele I ended up reading, even if there are marechu. When the war, when closed, so when the strike affected def home in himself, Loan Keeps bhayani bought insist on a minibus also can not have the situation of fear or $ Ferry fear the ground, including collateral saudiko parching and assigned to be the income I Unfortunate Lai such days that the know Minister Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment