Wednesday, October 12, 2016

You withheld katisamma S@words


Facebook to use Facebook to start from 2012 and 2016. Today, towards the end of the deliberation, I have come cinidai phesubuka per complaint pokhdaichu. Regardless of what I thought yesterday that Facebook had. From Facebook, good or bad, but today it is very bhaeholan Facebook paradesieka 50 million Nepalese Dalit is cruel. Nepalese great festival and the festival come damsai 1 month drills Facebook Messenger just as happy to be unlawful, it is interesting that the message the problem persists, persists damsaiko wishes. I now own paradesieko young paradesamai damsai damsai including 5 cases are out. For my holidays come, that is, 5 damsai goes the cry, but Facebook has not forced me to take damsai.


No comments:

Post a Comment