Monday, October 31, 2016

Arubela not even an hour, but grudgingly give special importance


Arubela not even an hour, but grudgingly give special importance bhaitikako hundorahecha pelt. Dashain and Tihar aunata comes every year, come to my ears, but I heard the ass cried myself because it is my desire not tariraheko nasunai by compulsion.
We met almost a dozen years without bhaitikama sister antecha reach. I was tired and bidesieko jangharaharu crossed the crossing situation. Desire is also the country I live in is a little trivial, but the country's instability and mahaniko by Eelam caps daily agliepachi forced to u too familiar with what has been bhasinu billion.
Nowadays, most of my destiny, millions of young people like us, who were deciding not to create an environment very angry when the leaders. If we were in our own country that will be employed, and 52-degree heat to parthena Arabia and we met a year it would be. Bhaitikako day.

No comments:

Post a Comment