Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Vocalist Lama says imandarakasatha by saying that I am still loaded with green card is not !


Sindhupalchok (Welfare) Society hung on October 22 in New York Dhaka clubs' interest in a program of social premature births are come back to the nation to meet the vocalist. The program in the US just the fourth time that the artist Lama. He is the second greatest celebration on the event of Deepawali Hindu Nepalis in various parts of a similar program and the same is utilized in the planning.

As per the artist, he NOV 11 Devghat Deupur Lama, Mate, 13 jirauna Ratnanagar, 15 Vijay Nagar Sharda Nagar, Chitwan are planning for exhibitions and different spots. Vocalist Lama program 'My cousin Pokhara Phewa Lake', 'opened the path for the engine gudyo Jumla Kalikot', 'Welcome to Nepal, including the tunes are prepared.

Vocalist Lama says imandarakasatha by saying that I am still brimming with green card is not !!! Obviously I don't say that their relatives away simply fair, however I am rich individual, yet I am absolutely rastrbadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment