Saturday, October 29, 2016

No, this is my room happened? You named?

No, this is my room happened? You named? "Loosed my sentence. Ninna-kehi not seriously flame. I am garidieki the ones prepared for the chamber. '' Why, this room was good, we both had, all of a sudden what happened today? '' Do not be. We stayed in different rooms was thikajasto. All the ones I am the same day in saridieki. Now our way is the best I felt different ", he more seriously. Galabhari eyes-wrinkle has been added. Come "Eat gadheka incident. I would fall out from the sky all of a sudden. " Night C ", together with some of our estrangement sutdasamma, did not fight or conflict. Today, all of a sudden what happened? I am horrified. "
"Go before the ends of the room." "We got both chambers. Indeed, all our yesterday's gaphata, khataka goods, televisions that are ". "The longer we were to leave?" My sodhaile flame more serious, some Muskai. But did not answer. I emphasize the marlboro "Do not say, what is it? Because of this today, we abstain from Pa ¥ this? '' Some are not. Let us now that we are a little different habit. You can not take know-my uterus "f years.

No comments:

Post a Comment